Recently I asked our friend Ali for her elusive recipe for Gold Rush Brownies. It turns out that the secret is… there is no secret. It’s a super easy recipe, that requires less than 5 ingredients, and it is SO good.
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 14. oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag chocolate chips (HIGHLY suggest using milk chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well combined
- Bake the brownies for 35 minutes