Looking for a simple but standout dessert for your next gathering? These easy ice cream sandwiches are effortless and full of fall flavor.
- 2 soft molasses cookies
- Vanilla ice cream, softened
- Handful of dried cranberries, chopped
- Handful of white chocolate chips, chopped
- Handful of toasted almonds, chopped
- Place a scoop of softened vanilla ice cream between two molasses cookies
- on a flat surface, spread out the almonds, cranberries, and white chocolate chunks
- Roll the ice cream sandwich over each topping, and enjoy!