Trick or Treat! Why settle for a measly snickers bar when you can indulge in this festive and rich bark? We make our bark with a mix of dark and milk chocolate because let’s be honest, we all say we loveeee dark chocolate but sometimes you want a little milk!
This is the perfect treat to wrap up in cellophane bags and drop at your friends or neighbors’ houses before Halloween…it’s also V chic in a decorative bowl for when you have guests over.
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup orange candy melts (if you can’t find orange candy melts, use white chocolate and add a little food coloring)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside
- Place the orange candy melts in a microwave safe bowl; place in the microwave for 20 seconds and stir. Place the bowl back in the microwave and repeat the first step until the chocolate has completely melted
- Combine the milk and dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and repeat the above steps
- Pour the milk/dark chocolate mixture over the parchment and spread so that it is even and a tad less than 1/4 inch thick
- Pour the orange chocolate in strips over the milk/dark chocolate; take a toothpick and drag it through the orange to make swirls
- Allow the bark to set in the fridge for about 20 minutes; once it has set, break it into the desired shape and size