Christmas Wreath Cookies
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 10-ounce package of mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp green food coloring
- 5 cups cornflakes
- Nonstick cooking spray, for your hands
- 45 small red cinnamon candies (or mini red m&ms)
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a large spaghetti pot, melt the butter over low heat
- Add the marshmallows and continue stirring, until melted
- Add the green food coloring and stir until evenly colored
- Remove from the heat, add the cornflakes and stir until well coated
- Spray your hands with nonstick spray or butter as needed during this step to ease in the shaping of the wreaths. Take about 1/3 cup of the mixture and form an even log
- Join the ends of the log together to form a wreath. Place the wreath onto one of the prepared baking sheets. Continue with the remaining cornflake mixture.
- Decorate each wreath with 3 small red candies.