The Poisonous Orange
It’s COCKTAIL TIME! We picked up these festive glasses at the cutest boutique in our town, She La La. The second we saw them, we had to buy them… and the second we bought them, we HAD to create a festive cocktail to go with.
This is the Poisonous Orange… a vibrant, citrus cocktail that is perfect for the month of October. If you don’t have niche wine glasses with flying bats, don’t freak out… use a regular wine glass, and tie a bold black ribbon at the bottom for that fun Halloween look.
*makes one BIG cocktail*
- 1/4 cup tangerine juice (OJ works too)
- 1/4 cup guava juice (sub pineapple or grapefruit if you can’t find guava)
- 1 shot grapefruit liquor (orange liquor also works)
- 1 shot vodka
- Optional: 1 tsp honey and orange sprinkles to decorate the rim
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add all ingredients aside from the seltzer and shake for 30 seconds
- Pour the cocktail into the glass, and top with seltzer
- Optional: before pouring the cocktail, dip the rim of the glass into a small bit of honey and then dip into a pile of orange sprinkles