This is one of those recipes that doesn’t sound so glamorous but really is just completely delicious… Pickle Dip! Please trust us on this one.
The idea came from the sexy-suspense novel, I Invited Her In by Adele Parks, where there is a reference to a cheese and pickle sandwich. The flavor combination of cheese and pickle just sounded perfectly addicting, so we decided to turn said sandwich into a dip (bc dips are amazing) and it satisfied all of the cravings.
Marcy said it tastes “EXACTLY like a Big Mac,” butttt I got more pimento cheese vibes? Idk, whatever way you slice it, it’s luscious.
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickles
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Sprinkle salt
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the softened cream cheese and mayonnaise; once combined, add the pickle juice, Worcestershire sauce, and crushed garlic; mix for another 30 seconds
- Fold in the cheddar cheese, chopped pickles
- Add the onion powder and a dash of salt to taste
- Serve dip with your favorite dippers (we like sweet peppers, carrots and pretzels)