Mrs. Weasley’s Pumpkin Seed Brittle
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 3 TBS water
- 3 TBS butter
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 TSP cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP pumpkin pie spice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with Pam or cooking spray; set aside
- In a medium size saucepan over medium-high heat stir the sugar, corn syrup and water until the sugar melts
- Turn the heat to medium-low; whisk until the sugar has become a light brown color
- Add the butter and whisk until melted; add the pumpkin seeds and stire until golden brown (about another 3 min)
- Add the baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture on the prepared baking sheet; use a spatula to spread into an even layer and allow to cool
- Once the brittle is completly cool, break into small pieces and enjoy!