“Don’t Cry For Me Gary Janetti” Cocktail
Taking a page from the author Gary Janetti and his fabulous book, Do You Mind If I Cancel? we’ve created this luscious cocktail, the “Don’t Cry For Me Gary Janetti”
Don’t get it? Read the BOOK!
- Handful of berries of choice (we used raspberries)
- 1 fresh mint leaf
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Dash of agave syrup
- 2 shots of grapefruit vodka
- Crushed ice
- Pineapple seltzer
- In a glass, muddle together the berries, mint, lemon juice, and agave syrup
- Add 2 shots of vodka, the crushed ice, and top with the pineapple seltzer
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy!