These skewers can be made in a dorm, or the tiniest kitchenette in New York City. No bake, minimal ingredients, and effortlessly chic, these skewers are the perfect cocktail bite. We imagine one of the students from We Wish You Luck on Fielding’s campus making these before one of the late-night wine nights.
- Watermelon, cubed
- Feta cheese or mozzarella, cubed
- Cherry tomatoes
- Basil leaves
- Optional: Balsamic vinaigrette for drizzling
- To make these skewers you will need at least a four inch toothpick!
- Layer on the watermelon, cheese, basil leaf and tomato onto a toothpick
- Serve plain or drizzle with balsamic