Skinny Pina Coladas
My friend Sophia introduced me to this recipe, however she made hers with vodka. I decided to go a more traditional route with rum, however both are delicious.
So the truth is, I am yet to find a Pina Colada reference in on of Elin’s books! The Queen of Summer is always making references to Sancerre but like, a skinny Pina is way more fun to share on the blog, right? I have a feeling that if Elin gave this drink a try, it would def make an appearance in her next book.
PRO TIP: before serving, dip the rim of your glass in agave syrup, and then in shredded coconut for a festive touch!
- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup+ pineapple, you can use fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 coconut flavored seltzer, we used la croix
- Juice from 1 lime
- handful of ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth
- If the colada is too runny, keep adding ice cubes until desired smoothness