As our family friend commented, “these strawberries sparkle!” They only require three ingredients, and one could say they are healthy-ish which is also a plus. If you aren’t making them for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July, and don’t want to make them patriotic, you can always sub out the blue sugar for rainbow sprinkles, or even brown sugar.
- 1 box of strawberries, washed & with stems on
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- Blue sprinkles (we used sugar sprinkles but traditional jimmys work just as well)
- Wash each strawberry, and pat dry with a paper towel
- Dip each strawberry in the mascarpone cheese so that 3/4 is covered
- Cover the tip of the strawberry in blue sprinkles