Similar to the characters in The Other Woman, just when you think you know what you’ll get with this easy app, they’ll surprise you.
Blistered jalapeños, rich herbed cream cheese, and crisp salty bacon… need I say more? And don’t worry if you don’t like spicy! These are surprisingly sweet… KIND OF LIKE this book will surprise you.
- 8 oz. brick cream cheese
- 10 jalapeno poppers
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 10 strips of bacon cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line baking sheet with foil, and place bacon strips on the sheet. bake for 10 minutes (or until desired crispiness)
- Take out the bacon and let it rest on paper towels
- Slice all of the jalapeños lengthwise and clean out the insides, do not leave any seeds!
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, garlic powder, and minced chives
- Spoon in cream cheese mixture into each jalapeño “boat”
- Put boats into oven, bake for 15 minutes. Add bacon strip on top of each jalapeño and bake for an additional 2 mins.
- Transfer to serving platter and ENJOY!